Guinot Facials (The Ultimate Lifting Facial)
A luxurious facial using three specialised masks (a) removal of dead skin cells therefore allowing products to penetrate deep into the skin (b) moisturizing masks, using lymphatic drainage, helping to stabilize nourish and revitalise and finally a mask applied to suit your skin type.
|Hydradermie Cellulor Energy Deluxe||1 hour 30 mins||£70.00|
|Hydradermie Cellulor Lift Express||50 mins||£50.00|
Million Dollar Facial
What is the Million dollar Facial?
A luxurious facial where science meets indulgence. Working you skin from the outside in, this treatment has been designed to deeply exfoliate dead skin cells and remove non terminal hair, polish the skin, flush toxins, increase and stimulate our natural collogen and cell turn-over. This method will heavily increase the absorption of any active ingredients by 80% as opposed to 8%, this why we use a hyaluronic acid mask for maximum results. It is the epitome of luxury with MILLION DOLLAR results.
- Lines & wrinkles
- Dull/tired skin
- Acne scarring puffiness
- Removal of peach fuzz
- Acne breakouts
- All skin types
- Elevated absorption levels of up to 80%
- Brighter skin
- Professional skin analysis
- Smoother skin: Increased hydration levels with hyaluronic acid
- Flawless make up application
- Reduces scarring
- Firmer skin
- Increases collogen production
- Removes 3-4 weeks worth of dead skin cells
- Lymphatic drainage removes built up toxins
- Glowing even skin tone
- Reduces pigmentation inc (PIH)
- Instant results with ongoing benefits (over 4 weeks).
A course of 4 to 6 is advised.
One session every 4 to 6 weeks for maximum results.
|Million Dollar Facial||1 hour 30 mins||£125.00|
Hydradermie Lift Deluxe
A targeted anti-wrinkle treatment that tones and lifts the delicate muscles of the face and neck using lymphatic drainage and stimulating micro current. This treatment refines the facial contours, resulting in a rejuvenated appearance.
|Hydradermie Lift Deluxe||1 hour 30 mins||£60.50|
Hydradermie Plus - (SUPER Cathiodermie the ultimate 3 in 1)
A SPECIFIC TREATMENT FOR FACE EYES AND NECK
Cathiodermie’s visible, lasting results transform tired eyes and vulnerable necks. A luxurious treatment incorporating specific formulations to smooth and relieve fatigue around the eye area whilst firming and strengthening the delicate neck and decollete.
THREE KEY STEPS FOR A COMPLETE TRANSFORMATION
- EYES. Concentrated formulas for the delicate area to moisturize, smooth and protect.
- FACE. Treatment products selected for the specific needs of your skin to deep cleanse, rehydrate and regenerate your complexion.
- NECK. Strengthening constituents in specialised ampoules, gels and masks to firm and nourish.
|Hydradermie Plus||1 hour 30 mins||£55.00|
(Cathiodermie oily, dry, sensitive or anti-wrinkle skins)
SPECTACULAR TREATMENT WITH AN INTERNATIONAL REPUTATION. Cathiodermie, a beauty treatment with visible, lasting results.
THREE KEY PHASES
- IONIZATION TO CARRY INGREDIENTS TO THE HEART OF THE SKIN. First, fortified gels are applied to the skin. Next, “roller” electrodes are guided over the face, transmitting a gentle galvanic current. The skin, is receptive, absorbing like a sponge, the targeted ingredients (deep cleansing, moisturizing, anti-wrinkle, desensitising).
- HIGH-FREQUENCY TO BOOST THE CELLS. A gauze is placed over the face and the high frequency electrode immediately stimulates the micro-circulation and prompts the intercellular exchanges, improving the supply of oxygen to the cells.
- THE “LIFTING” MASSAGE TO ENHANCE THE COMPLEXION. On prepared skin, manual techniques really work miracles. Massage, light pressure and smoothing movements along with a tightening serum and relaxing gel, leave the features relaxed and complexion glowing.
|Hydradermie||1 hour 15 mins||£48.00|
|Hydradermie (purely muscle toning)||50 mins||£45.00|
SPECIAL HYDRADERMIE LIGHTENING SALON TREATMENT
Hyperpigmentation Callino super active lightening ingredients are diffused by gentle ionization to procure a radiant complexion in just over an hour and a half. The skin looks clear and even, the complexion visibly lighter.
|Hyper Pigmentation||1 hour 15 mins||£50.00|
A unique alternative to Aesthetic Medicine
Hydra peeling is skin rejuvenating treatment with two peeling options that are adjusted and prescribed based on the client’s beauty goals and level of skin sensitivity.
- Dark Spots
- Dull Complexion
- Signs of Ageing
100% of women found their complexion more radiant, luminous and even-toned whilst their skin felt softer and smoother. 80% of women felt their dark spots had diminished and their face was visibly younger-looking.
Hydra Peeling - with Hydrabrassion
This revolutionary, skin renewal treatment enables clients with sensitive skin to enjoy the benefits of an enhanced cellular regeneration peel. (Suitable for expectant mums)
|Hydra Peeling - with Hydrabrassion||1 hour||£65.00|
Hydra Peeling - with Hydra PH (Acid PH)
This is a more affordable, more comfortable alternative to a prescription chemical peel treatment. The Hydra PH exfoliates the skin deep down to target black spots and pigmentation. (Patch test required 24 hrs prior to treatment).
|Hydra Peeling - with Hydra PH (Acid PH)||1 hour||£65.00|
French Facial (manual massage)
A luxurious facial using three specialised masks (a) removal of dead skin cells therefore allowing products to penetrate deep into the skin (b) moisturising masks, using lymphatic drainage, helping to stabilize nourish and revitalise and finally a mask applied to suit your skin type.
|French Facial||1 hour||£40.00|
|French Facial||1 hour 30 mins||£50.00|